Pantheon statue of Louis Lazare Hoche in the Pantheon…complete with winds of Revolution tousling his hair, as they do with all Revolutionaries worth their salt.
Interesting connection - he was sent with French troops to organise and assist the United Irishmen in their Rebellion, but unfortunately a tempest seperated him from the rest of the fleet.
- apocalypse-revolutionnaire reblogged this from clubjacobin
- apocalypse-revolutionnaire likes this
- edwarddespard reblogged this from clubjacobin and added:
- lajacobine likes this
- asskicker-squid likes this
- stalinistqueens reblogged this from edwarddespard and added:
- zanyofsorrow reblogged this from edwarddespard
- ohaieris likes this
- madamescherzo reblogged this from coeurdelhistoire
- madamescherzo likes this
- caerdroia likes this
- cheminsdudesir likes this
- centaurettedefeu likes this